How to Register...
Clonpriest NS - Parents Association in association with Youghal AC
How to Register
Route & Map
Find Us - Directions
Couch to 5K Programme
Kit & Advice
Running your 1st race
Ballintotis 4 Mile
Emer Casey 10K
Great Island 10 Mile (Cobh)
Midleton AC 5 Mile
Running in Cork Blog
Your Local Club
East Cork AC
South Coast Tri
West Waterford AC
Become a Sponsor
Welcome to the fourth annual Clonpriest 5K Road Race & Walk - Voted the BEST 5K in Cork
It'll just take a minute and will save time on race night.
On the evening of the race you should go to the School as early as possible to collect your race number and electronic chip.
- Admin at the school will be open from 5pm on the day.
- Next, follow the directions of the stewards to the Start Line a short distance from the school
- this will be clearly signposted and is about 350m from the school so try to get there on time
Race Numbers & Timing chips
Race Numbers should be attached to the
of your clothing with the pins provided.
- Please write details of any medical conditions or allergies on the rear of your race number.
A timing chip is a small plastic tag not unlike the security tags used on goods in a clothes shop. It's attached to the lace on one of your running shoes using a small plastic tie - which we provide.
This chip automatically registers when you cross the start and finish lines and is used to record your official race time.
- We'll have helpers there on the night to assist you in attaching your chip tag and removing it at the finish line.
Registering on the night?
Registration on the night will be in the School from 5pm
Try to Come Early - No registrations can be accepted after 7.45pm
alkers don't need to pre-register -
- Simply come to the school anytime after 5pm on the day and be at the walk start line at 6:55pm
Sign Me Up